The Raging Spoon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Raging Spoon

The forum of random things to discuss

4 posters

What have you recently seen in the movie theaters? Anything out that you want to see?

jenolson<3
    jenolson<3

What have you recently seen in the movie theaters? Anything out that you want to see? Empty What have you recently seen in the movie theaters? Anything out that you want to see?

Post  jenolson<3 Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:10 pm

I recently seen a few movies.

Obsessed- It was really good. I was impressed.

The new Terminater movie- Sucked. It was so bad that I purposly went to sleep. I hated it.

Year One- Also sucked. It had its funny moments but it was still a dissapointment.

The Proposal- AMAZING.

The newest Harry Potter- Also amazing.

I also want to see Orphan and the new Transformers.
    GlassMan-RV
    GlassMan-RV

What have you recently seen in the movie theaters? Anything out that you want to see? Empty Re: What have you recently seen in the movie theaters? Anything out that you want to see?

Post  GlassMan-RV Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:42 pm

My family isn't very much of a moviegoing family.

I saw the Transformers 2 movie shortly after it came out. It was great, and very long, like the first one.

But something just made those four more minutes a bit less worthwhile...
    The story tried to achieve a bit too much, I think.
    McSpanky
    McSpanky
    Admin

What have you recently seen in the movie theaters? Anything out that you want to see? Empty Re: What have you recently seen in the movie theaters? Anything out that you want to see?

Post  McSpanky Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:56 pm

GlassMan-RV wrote:My family isn't very much of a moviegoing family.

I saw the Transformers 2 movie shortly after it came out. It was great, and very long, like the first one.

Yea I really liked Transformers 2, especially since I was watching it on YouTube! (dunno if they took it off yet, though)And yes I saw it in theaters first Razz

The newest HP movie left out so much it SUCKED.

(no memories of Snape, an important character to the development to the story, when he was found out to be the Half-Blood prince, the movie made me feel like it was a "WHO cares really?" moment instead of an epic discovery.I really wanted to see James and Sirius *and the rest of the gang* pick on Snape!!!!!!! Also leaving out Dumbledor's funeral was another epic fail imo...)
    RikotheFoxKid
    RikotheFoxKid

Location : Yes……………………... YGO Deck: Monarch Control…….. Brawl Main: Sonic

Post  RikotheFoxKid Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:59 pm

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince was amazing! Very Happy

HERMIONE: Hey! She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen One.

HARRY: But I am the Chosen One!

HERMIONE: *SMACK*

And...

RON: Have you and Ginny done it yet?

HARRY: WHAT!?

RON: Hid the book?

Harry: Oh... yeah.

Lol.
    RikotheFoxKid
    RikotheFoxKid

Post  RikotheFoxKid Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:59 pm

McSpanky wrote:

Yea I really liked Transformers 2, especially since I was watching it on YouTube! (dunno if they took it off yet, though)And yes I saw it in theaters first Razz

(no memories of Snape, an important character to the development to the story, when he was found out to be the Half-Blood prince, the movie made me feel like it was a "WHO cares really?" moment instead of an epic discovery.I really wanted to see James and Sirius *and the rest of the gang* pick on Snape!!!!!!! Also leaving out Dumbledor's funeral was another epic fail imo...)

Eric, apparently you have no memories either.

The Snape memory was in Order of the Phoenix!
    McSpanky
    McSpanky
    Admin

Post  McSpanky Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 pm

RikotheFoxKid wrote:
    McSpanky wrote:

*yawns* I guess you're right, lol its been years since I read the 5th book O.o

BUT STILL the movie was too focused on comedy than other important parts of the book, 3rd movie is still the best lol
    RikotheFoxKid
    RikotheFoxKid

Post  RikotheFoxKid Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:03 pm

McSpanky wrote:
    RikotheFoxKid wrote:
    McSpanky wrote:

BUT STILL the movie was too focused on comedy than other important parts of the book, 3rd movie is still the best lol

Wrong.

Best were the first two.
    McSpanky
    McSpanky
    Admin

Post  McSpanky Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:06 pm

RikotheFoxKid wrote:
    McSpanky wrote:
    RikotheFoxKid wrote:
    McSpanky wrote:

Wrong.

Best were the first two.

No.

Even John Williams agrees with me, and his opinion is much better and valued than ours Very Happy
    RikotheFoxKid
    RikotheFoxKid

Post  RikotheFoxKid Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:08 pm

McSpanky wrote:
    RikotheFoxKid wrote:
    McSpanky wrote:
    RikotheFoxKid wrote:
    McSpanky wrote:

Wrong.

Best were the first two.

No.

Even John Williams agrees with me, and his opinion is much better and valued than ours Very Happy

Meh. I guess.

But the best CREDITS music was from the first two movies. Very Happy

But the most epic Credits music of ALL...

Was from the Dark Knight. Very Happy
    McSpanky
    McSpanky
    Admin

Post  McSpanky Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:09 pm

RikotheFoxKid wrote:
    McSpanky wrote:
    RikotheFoxKid wrote:
    McSpanky wrote:
    RikotheFoxKid wrote:
    McSpanky wrote:

Wrong.

Best were the first two.

No.

Meh. I guess.

But the best CREDITS music was from the first two movies. Very Happy

But the most epic Credits music of ALL...

Was from the Dark Knight. Very Happy

John Williams MADE THE MUSIC for the first two movies lol... and even the soundtrack for the third

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:57 am