The Raging Spoon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Raging Spoon

The forum of random things to discuss

4 posters

Anyone able to get their signature posted with their post?

McSpanky
    McSpanky
    Admin

Anyone able to get their signature posted with their post? Empty Anyone able to get their signature posted with their post?

Post  McSpanky Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:54 am

Cause I always click the little button saying "Attach signature" and I never see it : /
    GlassMan-RV
    GlassMan-RV

Anyone able to get their signature posted with their post? Empty Re: Anyone able to get their signature posted with their post?

Post  GlassMan-RV Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:26 pm

I can not either.

And until this problem is fixed, y'all will not be seeing an Eevee in my every post.
    McSpanky
    McSpanky
    Admin

Anyone able to get their signature posted with their post? Empty Re: Anyone able to get their signature posted with their post?

Post  McSpanky Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 pm

GlassMan-RV wrote:I can not either.

And until this problem is fixed, y'all will not be seeing an Eevee in my every post.

lol
    GlassMan-RV
    GlassMan-RV

Post  GlassMan-RV Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Hmm... the way I figure it, you are the admin, so it's your responsibility to fix this problem.
    McSpanky
    McSpanky
    Admin

Post  McSpanky Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 pm

GlassMan-RV wrote:Hmm... the way I figure it, you are the admin, so it's your responsibility to fix this problem.

Oh I have been trying, i even changed stuff in preferences too!
    GlassMan-RV
    GlassMan-RV

Post  GlassMan-RV Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 pm

McSpanky wrote:
    GlassMan-RV wrote:Hmm... the way I figure it, you are the admin, so it's your responsibility to fix this problem.

Oh I have been trying, i even changed stuff in preferences too!

So you've tried editing things on the Admin Control Panel, and still no siggies?
    Well, I wouldn't be of any assistance, anyway. My expertise is in Invision Power Boards.
    RikotheFoxKid
    RikotheFoxKid

Location : Yes……………………... YGO Deck: Monarch Control…….. Brawl Main: Sonic

Post  RikotheFoxKid Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:01 pm

Yeah, I can't see mine. :/
    McSpanky
    McSpanky
    Admin

Post  McSpanky Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:53 pm

FIXED SIGS:

Go to U.C.P. go to signatures, save your sig. Go to preferences, and check always add signatures and now they should work!!!!

I had to monkey wit h a bunch of stuff in the Admin Panel, and now it should work!
    GlassMan-RV
    GlassMan-RV

Post  GlassMan-RV Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:42 pm

WEWT.
    noname

Post  noname Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:03 pm

^_^

Hoorah!

Now I need to make a signature... Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:12 pm